Very cool video that was shot and edited by Ben Boutwell and Steven Alan. The video was inspired by the intro to Modern Family. They actually covered a large portion of Oahu while shooting the video. You’ll notice Diamond Head, sugar cane fields on the North Shore, and the view from Aloha Tower. Regardless of location, it looks like they had a great time shooting this video!
Welcome to Exploration: Hawaii. This is your new guide to some of the most exciting and thrilling things that you can do in the 50th state. Here you will find in-depth discussions of some of the most thrilling hikes, beautiful beaches, and exciting attractions in Hawaii.
March 18, 2012 · 31 Comments
August 29, 2011 · 23 Comments
August 30, 2011 · 22 Comments
September 15, 2012 · 22 Comments
April 18, 2012 · 20 Comments
June 19, 2013 · No comments
June 17, 2013 · No comments
June 15, 2013 · No comments
June 11, 2013 · No comments
June 10, 2013 · No comments
- andrew: where is the entrance to the hanauma bay trail?...
- Coty: Right on, Baron! Man, I seriously need to join in on one of your hikes...
- Baron: Hi Coty, On my recent journey near Waaloa, I was surprised to find th...
- Halauepapa Kuuiwalakenikeni: I jus wouldn't even mess wit it. See that day on mothers day it was sa...
- Coty: Hah, I can only imagine what it looks like now. It was pretty bad a fe...
Animals Beach Big Island Boat Crater Diamond Head GoPro Haiku Stairs Haleiwa Hauula Hawaii Hawaii Kai Honolulu Instagram iPhone iPhoneography Kahana Ohana Kahana Valley Kaneohe Kauai Ko'olau Koko Crater Koko Head KST Legend Manoa North Shore Oahu Photography Punalu’u Ridge Stairway To Heaven Sunrise Sunset Timelapse Turtles Valley Video Waianae Waikiki Waimanalo Waterfall Waterfalls Windward World War II
Most Viewed Posts
- How to get to Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii)
- Hiker Falls Near Puu O Kona; Rest In Peace Leslie Charles Merrell
- How To Get To Sacred Falls (Kaliuwa'a) and the Legend of the Demigod Kamapua'a
- Kaniakapupu: The Summer Home of King Kamehameha III
- Old Pali Road Trail to Waterfall (via Likelike Trail)
- 'Iolani Palace: The Official Residence of King Kalakaua and Queen Lili'uokalani
- Pu'u Ma'eli'eli: An Easy Hike In Kahaluu With a Panoramic View of the Windward Coast of Oahu
- Bowman Trail to Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven)
- Ka'au Crater Trail: Lots of Mud and Three Beautiful Waterfalls
- Nu'uanu Pali Puka Trail: A Short, Intense, and Exhilarating Hike
- Ehukai Pillbox Trail: Short Hike to Two World War II Bunkers Nestled Behind Sunset Beach
- Moanalua Saddle to Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven): A Short, Treacherous, Alternate Route to Keahiakahoe
- Kamanaiki Ridge Trail: Views From Kalihi Valley
- Koko Crater
- Lanihuli via Na Pueo Park Bypass Trail and Kapalama Loop Trail: A Brutal Hike With a Magnificent View