Micah shows off his uncanny balance abilities by doing a wheelie for 23 seconds. Mean! Shot somewhere in the not-so-rugged streets of Hawaii Kai.
Welcome to Exploration: Hawaii. This is your new guide to some of the most exciting and thrilling things that you can do in the 50th state. Here you will find in-depth discussions of some of the most thrilling hikes, beautiful beaches, and exciting attractions in Hawaii.
March 18, 2012 · 31 Comments
August 29, 2011 · 23 Comments
August 30, 2011 · 22 Comments
September 15, 2012 · 22 Comments
April 18, 2012 · 19 Comments
May 21, 2013 · No comments
May 19, 2013 · 1 Comment
May 12, 2013 · 3 Comments
May 6, 2013 · No comments
May 4, 2013 · No comments
- Ahnate: Nice hiking with you too Nani, thank you for the ride. Let's go again ...
- Coty: Good point, Rich. A permit system that allows a specified X amount of ...
- Rich: Just off of the top of my head - the issues here are very similar to i...
- Coty: Glad you enjoyed the trail, Heidi! Yeah, it's the lesser known cousin ...
- Coty: Thanks Katie! Have a look through the "Hikes" page (top right corner)....
Animals Beach Big Island Boat Crater Diamond Head GoPro Haiku Stairs Haleiwa Hauula Hawaii Hawaii Kai Honolulu Instagram iPhone iPhoneography Kahana Ohana Kahana Valley Kaneohe Kauai Ko'olau Koko Head KST Legend Manoa North Shore Nu'uanu Oahu Photography Punalu’u Ridge Stairway To Heaven Sunrise Sunset Timelapse Turtles Valley Video Waianae Waikiki Waimanalo Waterfall Waterfalls Windward World War II
Most Viewed Posts
- How to get to Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven in Hawaii)
- Hiker Falls Near Puu O Kona; Rest In Peace Leslie Charles Merrell
- Kaniakapupu: The Summer Home of King Kamehameha III
- How To Get To Sacred Falls (Kaliuwa'a) and the Legend of the Demigod Kamapua'a
- Old Pali Road Trail to Waterfall (via Likelike Trail)
- 'Iolani Palace: The Official Residence of King Kalakaua and Queen Lili'uokalani
- Bowman Trail to Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven)
- Pu'u Ma'eli'eli: An Easy Hike In Kahaluu With a Panoramic View of the Windward Coast of Oahu
- Ka'au Crater Trail: Lots of Mud and Three Beautiful Waterfalls
- Moanalua Saddle to Haiku Stairs (Stairway to Heaven): A Short, Treacherous, Alternate Route to Keahiakahoe
- Nu'uanu Pali Puka Trail: A Short, Intense, and Exhilarating Hike
- Ehukai Pillbox Trail: Short Hike to Two World War II Bunkers Nestled Behind Sunset Beach
- Koko Crater
- Kamanaiki Ridge Trail: Views From Kalihi Valley
- Lanihuli via Na Pueo Park Bypass Trail and Kapalama Loop Trail: A Brutal Hike With a Magnificent View